Payroll Administrator (Full Time)
Brief Details of Position
Working in a small team you will be involved in all aspects of processing multi-payrolls (weekly, fortnightly and monthly) for a workforce approaching 4000. Payrollers will prepare and process starters, changes, leavers, expenses, statutory and voluntary deductions and other associated payroll activities. The Department is progressing towards a new HR and Payroll System so experience of data migration or iTrent will be advantageous
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience in busy payroll department (multi-payroll preferably)
- Good knowledge of current statutory legislation (SSP/SMP/SPP/PAYE/NIC etc)
- Previous experience of computerised payroll systems
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to meet strict dealines & maintain high standards of work
- iTrent experience desirable but not essential.
- CIPP Qualification desirable but not essential.
To be discussed at interview.