Brief Details of Position
An opportunity has arisen for a Contract Administrator to join the existing team at the Newmarket Branch, working in the administration department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing quotations and updating the quote register. Manage payments applications via in house and client systems. Assisting Contract Managers when asked.
All applicants must be computer literate, have excellent organizational skills, be able to perform under pressure and prioritise workload with a systematic approach.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To prepare and raise quotations and maintain the quote register
- Check and input timesheets on payroll.
- Keep accurate filling systems for quoted works and maintenance work.
- Prepare billing on weekly basis.
- Deal with invoice queries.
- Maintain Work in Progress report.
- Liaise with Contract Managers to update on progress and highlight any issues.
- Provide additional support to undertake colleagues work as and when required.
- Any other duties requested by your line manager
- Raising Quotations
- Handling telephone queries.
- Experience of working in Facilities Maintenance sector.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong administration skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Possess excellent organisational skills.
- Must possess a positive attitude
To be discussed at interview.