Site Services Officer
Brief Details of Position
The role will be to assist the Site Engineers and Facilities Managers in carrying out the Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive works, in accordance with contractual agreements for the Birmingham Dental Hospital and surrounding West Midland sites.
To implement the building services planned preventative maintenance (PPM) programme and Reactive Maintenance in accordance with the building operating manuals and in compliance with the contract service levels.
- To implement mechanical, electrical and fabric PPM in accordance with the O&M Manuals and service levels to their skill level.
- Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the sites internally and externally.
- To implement and co-ordinate the activities of specialist subcontractors into the PPM programme.
- To carry out RM in response to Help Desk requirements in compliance with the contract service level outputs.
- To report back to the Help Desk and Facilities Managers on completion of PPM and RM tasks.
- To provide information in support of contract reports supplied to the Trust.
- To support the Facilities Managers / Regional Facilities Managers in all aspects of delivering the FM services contract.
- Other duties as may be required from time to time depending on the needs of the business.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A broad knowledge of building services.
- Preferably qualified in a trade, either Fabric or Technical.
- A reasonable knowledge of plumbing and heating systems.
- Good building fabric awareness.
Hands on role and requires an individual that can work using their own initiative with a proactive approach to undertaking tasks required; conscientious and reliable team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to plan and supervise Integral’s sub-contractors, liaise with the landlord’s representatives and the tenants as required.
To be discussed at interview.