Mobile Site Services Officer
Brief Details of Position
A vacancy has arisen for the post of Site Services Officer working within the M25 London. Specific experience at a day-to-day operational level to suit the environment. Other than formally qualified, a person with the ability to deal with tasks that do not require formal qualifications, after instruction by an appropriately skilled person experienced in dealing with various building services issues that may cover:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks
- Minor Mechanical and Electrical works
- Minor plumbing works
- Minor buildings works
- And others as they arise as this list is not exhaustive
They will be required to work 8 hours per day (excluding lunch) during Normal Operational hours of between 08:00 & 17:00.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Have a flexible approach towards the working day.
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role
- Must have good DIY experience
- A flexible attitude
To be discussed at interview.