Brief Details of Position
Plumbing biased trades person required to support with planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and reactive call outs to plumbing works; inclusive of repairing and maintaining pipes, fixturers inclusive of water distribution and waste disposal in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance as instructed by the Area Supervisor. Including, but not limited to supporting with site cover, water hygiene and plant inspections; filter changes, and other duties in relation to plumbing works
- To complete Reactive & PPM tasks.
- Ensure engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise efficient operation and reliability of plants and associated systems.
- To ensure company QA and site procedures are adhered to in all aspects.
- To ensure that both Client and Integral’s Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Maintain accurate records for both site and reactive works
- To inspect the condition of services and proactively deal with call-outs/repairs as required and/or requested by management
- Carry out tasks within typical plant room environments and at high level,-working from platforms and ladders. All access and PPE will be provided
- Keep and maintain all company issued tools in a safe and working condition.
- To proactively work towards the continued success and support of the contract with a positive approach.
- To complete any other associated task requested by management.
- To obtain prices from supplier, prepare and submit standard quotations relating to the works being quoted.
- This job description sets out the main duties of the post at the date when it was completed. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the post or the level of responsibility entailed.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- City & Guilds Level 2 - Building Services Plumbing Installation/Maintenance or equivalent
- A demonstrable knowledge of building services engineering
- Practical experience within the building services engineering industry
- Previous experience of working within a team
- Logical thinker in fault finding situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
DESIREABLE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- City & Guilds Mechanical, Safe Handling
- ACS/Gas Safe qualifications
To be discussed at interview.