Brief Details of Position
A full time vacancy has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join the Central Accounts team working at the Bristol Office.
This person will be a ‘good all-rounder’ and responsibilities will include maintaining the company mobile phones, credit cards and support the banking function.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Client remittance postings support
- Support with cash book maintenance
- Issuing mobile phones to the business and responsible for the allocation of costs
- Production of mobile phone usage reports for all branches
- Issuing the credit card statements and processing the completed returns, chasing for outstanding as appropriate.
- Preparing reports on credit card spend and status.
- Providing ad hoc support to central accounts function.
- Assisting the Finance Supervisor as necessary, but in particular when they are out of the office.
- Any other reasonable tasks as and when they arise
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft Software, Excel
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalents
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work requirements
To be discussed at interview.