Brief Details of Position
A vacancy has arisen for a Refrigeration Engineer to work within the London area.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Refrigeration Field Engineers to further develop their career within a National Business.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To provide maintenance & breakdown repairs with your designated area
- Provide technical competence & innovation to ensure delivery of 'best service'
- To provide technical expertise & support to junior team members/trainee's
- Work within your teams Rota
- Further Job details to be discussed at interview
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Minimum Qualifications for the role:
- Extensive experience gained in Retail Refrigeration Service.
- C & G 2079 (F-GAS Cat 1)
- NVQ Certificate in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience within the Commercial/Hospital environment with refrigeration / water chillers
- Glycol and brine experience
- Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of H&S & best practice
- Service, Maintenance & Installation expertise
- Excellent time management, communication & organisational skills
- Flexible & self - motivated
To be discussed at interview.