Estate Maintenance Supervisor
Brief Details of Position
A vacancy has arisen for a strong Operations Director to manage the P & L, operations processes and Health and Safety for the Maintenance Division of Integral UK Ltd turning over £50m in the Midlands and East Anglia region. To ensure the effective day to day running of the business; monitor and improve processes, develop people and management of the commercial activity of the division. Interface with clients and understand their needs. Be responsible for and promote Health & Safety and Environmental policies of the company as described below.
- Co-ordinate all maintenance related activities associated with the delivery of PPM & Reactive works, assisting and undertaking works as necessary.
- Schedule labour and ensure materials are available, allowing for the effective use of time and materials for planned, reactive and Project works.
- Co-ordinate and manage all reactive, planned maintenance or Project preferred subcontractors activity relating to works undertaken.
- To liaise with the Park Operations Manager on a daily basis ensuring excellent communications in terms of regular updates on works and/or issues identified.
- Act as Technical Project Advisor/Co-ordinator for the Client, providing regular updates, information and technical input as and when requested.
- Attend client meeting to provide technical support and advice during project planning, consultancy briefings or capital expenditure planning meetings.
- Attend site infrastructure meetings as and when required by the client and report findings.
- Be available to attend or manage call outs and provide written incident reports as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- Clean Driving Licence
- Maintenance of circuits, distribution boards
- Emergency lighting, 3 phase electrics including motors etc.
- A good knowledge of all building services
- Good mechanical Knowledge
- Sound level of administration and organisational skills
- Minimum 2 years practical experience within the building industry
- Working knowledge of BMS systems
- Working knowledge and understanding of other skill sets (multi-skilled).
- Health and Safety experience
- 2 years’ experience within similar role
- Sound knowledge of computers software, Microsoft Office
To be discussed at interview.