Day Engineer 9:00 to 17:00
Brief Details of Position
- Brief details of position:
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance, reactive works to building plant, equipment, public health services and systems in accordance with agreed service levels, and respond to site engineering emergencies.
- Undertake minor installation works, repairs to building fabric, and handyman duties.
- Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
- Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed.
- Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
- Ensure that Evaporative Cooling Systems and domestic water systems are maintained to comply with the requirements of the L8 standard.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept in the form of task sheets – hard copy or electronically as required.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and adhered to for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
- Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of Integral and clients staff.
- Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
- Ensure a professional image of Integral UK is presented to clients and visitors, and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
- Attend and support annual building shutdowns when required.
- Attend any Hogan Lovell’s building when required for purpose of fulfilling contract obligations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Carrying out Reactive and PPM Maintenance
- Meeting the contract KPIs
- Adhering to and working within the parameters of Integral’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Close liaison with the Shift Leader to provide status updates.
- Submitting the appropriate paperwork and documentation as required
To be discussed at interview.