Multi Skilled, Mobile Engineer
Brief Details of Position
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Multi-skilled engineer with good mechanical experience reporting to the Birmingham Office working as a mobile engineer on a number of commercial contracts in the region. The role will be to carry out the Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Activities in accordance with our contractual agreements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Recognised base qualification in a mechanical services trade
- Preferably Gas or A/C qualification
- Mechanical Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems
- Knowledge of building fabric and experience in carrying out basic fabric reactive repairs when required
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting Health & Safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Must be prepared to work out of hours when required
- Have good communication and organisation skills
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Ability to work on own or as part of the client’s team
To be discussed at interview.