Mobile Electrical Engineer
Brief Details of Position
This role is To operate within the maintenance team as a mobile M & E service Engineer carrying out planned and reactive works.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices and attend tool box talks
- Complete a weekly timesheet and submit in accordance with Company procedures
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. labour planning and ordering of materials.
- Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines.
- Take ownership of the clients’ needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship
- Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra works
- Be available to attend emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required
- Co-ordinate and manage all subcontractors activity relating to works undertaken
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications within Building Services or equivalent
- Qualified Electrician 17th Edition
- A good knowledge of all building services
- Sound administration and organisational skills
- Minimum 2 years practical experience within the building industry
- Proactive approach to all tasks undertaken
- High standard of workmanship
- Full UK Driving Licence
This is a mobile role and you will be required to travel to various sites within the region as and when required. This would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful applicant will also be required to undertake and obtain an Enhanced DBS (CRB) check (at Integral's cost) during the first month of commencement of employment. You will also need to participate in an out of hours on call rota.
To be discussed at interview.