Customer Service Operator
Brief Details of Position
A full time vacancy has arisen for a Customer Services Operator to work within an existing helpdesk team at our Birchwood Office in Warrington. The role will include, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Receive calls and emails on the facilities helpdesk and make requests for engineering and facilities assistance
- Act as a central source of information dealing directly with customer queries in a professional and courteous manner
- Log all calls received and prioritise in a predetermined category as defined within the helpdesk operating procedures
- Take ownership of critical and emergency tasks to see through to completion
- Enter and maintain all information in a CAFM database such as call logging, allocations, task chasers, client updates and job completions
- Understand the relevant contractual SLAs and work to ensure that tasks do not fail these requirements
- Working closely with Team Leaders, Customer Service Managers, Contract Managers and engineers.
- Use of in-house and client software packages as well as Microsoft Excel.
- Undertake day to day administration in association with the helpdesk facility
- Provide input into reviewing current procedures to enhance the service to our client and see to their implementation
- Assist in undertaking office duties, which are required to fulfil our contractual obligations
- Assist in the auditing of systems for which you are responsible
- Work in conjunction with other team members to follow contingency measures to ensure full services are available without total reliance on IT systems.
- Providing cover for other team members during periods of sickness and annual leave.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Previous experience within a similar Customer Service environment, demonstrating the ability to deal with a variety of stakeholders via phone and email
- A good understanding of the facilities/building services industry and the customer’s business requirements
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Able to deal with multiple priorities with maximum results
- Competency with multiple software packages including Microsoft Excel
- Overtime when required
This is a hands-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and also work well with a variety of stakeholders. Must be a conscientious and reliable team player along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To be discussed at interview.