Helpdesk Coordinator/ Customer Service Centre Scheduler
Brief Details of Position
INTEGRAL UK is one of the largest independent providers of property maintenance services in the UK, providing both Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance to over 1,600 clients in 40,000 locations.
As a national company offering a local service, we specialise in providing solutions which maximise procurement leverage, through the consolidation of all hard services.
The Customer Service Centre receives work order requests for repairs and maintenance to attend to plant, equipment and buildings from a variety of clients across a wide range of businesses.
Our Customer Service Coordinators are the first point of contact to ensure all service requests are acknowledged promptly and handled efficiently to ensure the highest levels of customer service are maintained and exceeded in line with individual client needs.
Key to success
The successful candidate will have strong customer service and communication skills together with a proven track record of contributing to a ‘team’. You’ll be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative as well as able to work to deadlines and meet targets in pursuit of achieving consistently high outputs and performance standards.
Main Responsibilities and Duties to include:
- To ensure a client facing helpdesk is operating effectively in line with SLA’s and KPI’s by answering telephone calls and emails, taking customers details and correctly logging the information on our systems
- To ensure that the Company reacts efficiently and effectively, thereby maintains customer satisfaction
- To provide excellent customer service to exceed the expectations and requirements of both internal stakeholders and external clients
- To efficiently and effectively handle telephone and email queries from clients on outstanding and on-going work requests
- To effectively communicate and work alongside other branches and departments to resolve problems or issues
- Take ownership of resolving complaints and answer questions from client regarding services or procedures
- Responsible for assigning the company direct labour within assigned region/ area on a planner
- Monitor the queue and priorities of jobs coming through
- Allocate jobs based on priority/SLA and Skillset within regions on daily basis to the Engineers and subcontractors
- Highlighting opportunities for improvement through understanding of underlying patterns, trends and causes
- On a daily basis advise and manage engineers workloads for the next day providing job detail to resource in advance
- Implementation of consistent resource optimisation processes and methodologies
- Work with team Leader to ensure assignment of correct skill-set and develop knowledge base
- Contact Engineers regarding emergency and urgent jobs
- Escalate non-standard or queries to the Team Leader
- Knowledge of SLA’s and KPI’s in line with the contracts
- Required to fulfil operational KPI’s
- Ensure engineers jobs are updated and managed through to completion and not left open and aged
- Raise all purchase orders requested by engineering resource and supply chain
- Receive incoming calls from Engineers
- Ensure adequate, detailed updates and completions are entered against each job
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Pro-active and Flexible thinker who is able to quickly adapt to changes in volume, patterns and priority levels
- Analytical and logical with the ability to apply creative solutions to resource constraints
- Demonstrable commercial focus and business acumen in recommendations and decision making
- Good Geographical Understanding
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal reasoning skills
- Excellent personal motivational and enthusiasm for delivering fantastic customer experiences
- Understand the importance of working as a team, the ability to share workload and work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to understand the nature of a client’s request through effective questioning and listening skills
- Ability to maintain output which is of a high standard as well as achieve high levels of accuracy
- Ability to build and develop rapport with both internal and external clients
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive approach when working to resolve issues through to successful conclusion
- Able to demonstrate personal drive to meet and exceed client SLA and KPI targets
- Previous multi-channel contact centre experience
- Experience of working with different bespoke client based systems
- Previous experience of working within the building maintenance industry
To be discussed at interview.