Brief Details of Position
This is a full time permanent position to provide administrative support to the Industrial and Contracting department.
The successful candidate will be required to work 36.25 hours per week between the hours of 08:45 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.
To provide administration support to the Project Managers and Engineers.
To process contract management forms in accordance with Integral’s compliance procedures specifically the Contract Approval Request, Tender Approval Forms and Sub-Contract procurement processes.
Liaise with Project Managers on a day to day basis in relation to delivery and installation of projects.
Take responsibility for raising purchase orders and Sub-Contract agreements and issue accordingly.
Liaise directly with suppliers and sub-contractors in relation to deliveries and installations.
Produce O&M manuals, H&S manuals, site files and assist with the handover process as required.
Book hotels for engineers and Projects Managers and process engineer’s & Project Managers / Design Engineers timesheets on a weekly basis.
Maintain contract files for each project and ensure drawings, designs, quotations etc are correctly filed and archived. Carry out checks on the configuration management of the project files in line with the QSHE procedures and processes.
Carry out head office administration tasks as required and day to day functions as requested by your line manager.
- Answer company phone calls
- Take minutes of meetings
- Liaise with suppliers for Integral held equipment calibration
- Keep a log of location of Integral held equipment inclusive or training records and certification for tooling i.e. calibration certs / PAT test etc.
- Hire and off-hire equipment for contracts team members as requested
- Make travel arrangements for the team and some external staff as requested and deal with invoices for this travel.
- Be available and flexible to do a variant of other tasks outside those above when requested
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- GCSE’s or equivalent in Maths and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft office / Adobe Acrobat or similar
- Experience of working in a Project Support role and / or Project Services / Installation business
- Good communication levels and ability to build relations with key personal and customers
- Excellent team working skills
- Financial awareness
To be discussed at interview.