Brief Details of Position
Duties will include, but not limited to:-
- To assist with the day-to-day operations of contract.
- Maintain strong client relationships.
- Ensure engineers are of high standard, trained and developed consistent with integrals standards.
- Ensure reactive tasks are completed on time and efficiently.
- Ensure the contract engineers strictly follow integrals H&S policies.
- Production of reports as and when required.
- Attend client meetings as requested.
- Regular audits of engineers work.
- Carry out monthly Toolbox Talks and Safety Briefings.
- Assist in developing business with existing clients to enhance project works.
- Be proactive with clients.
- The ability to quote for small works and manage small projects.
- To assist in ensuring Integral fully complies with the contract requirements.
- To deputise for the Contracts Manager in their absence.
- To be part of Call-Out Rota / Escalation procedure.
- Ensure ppms are completed on time each month.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Leadership skills
- Able to use all basic MS packages competently.
- Traditional Building Services background.
The role will be based at the MOJ and will mean assisting in the management of all aspects of the contract, both Fabric and M&E. the contract is supported by a full team of Engineers, and Management.
Candidates must have some experience in a similar role and environment. A full & detailed description of the role is available upon request. Position is subject to a successful application of a DBS check.
To be discussed at interview.