Brief Details of Position
An opportunity has arisen for a (working) Electrical NICEIC Qualifying supervisor responsible for the day to day supervision of the Electrical engineering resource along with responsibility of ensuring NICEIC compliance within the Birmingham testing division covering the north of the country. The successful candidate will be required to carry out regular site, vehicle, tool and equipment audits as well as give toolbox talks and technical support to ensure the workforce works efficiently and meets all relevant KPI & SLA requirements. In addition to this the candidate will be required to work closely with the NICEIC Qualifying Manager to ensure branch compliance, attending audits, carrying out audits and additional training of Engineers and maintaining NICEIC records in a compliant manner.
The successful applicant may also be asked to attend meetings, carry out site surveys and complete quotations in support of the contract management team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A good understanding Electrical testing procedures/Installations within commercial premises is essential
- Ability to take responsibility for a task and see it through to a successful conclusion.
- Always Health & Safety conscious with a good understanding of the same.
- Reliable and trustworthy, able to work autonomously using a flexible common sense approach.
- Good communicator with IT skills and good literary capabilities.
- C&G 2391 or equivalent, C&G 2360 part 1 & 2 and 17th edition
To be discussed at interview.