Site Services Operative (Mobile)
Brief Details of Position
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Services Operative with good electrical & mechanical experience. The role is working as a mobile operative at a number of sites in Cambridge on a high profile contract carrying out tasks to meet the operational needs of the client. It will also involve supporting the Lead Engineer in ensuring the Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Activities are carried out in accordance with Integral’s contractual agreements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of building fabric and experience in carrying out basic fabric reactive repairs
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting Health & Safety obligations
- Carry out a variety of tasks relating to client building operations
- Must be prepared to work out of hours, to meet operational needs, when required
- Have good communication and organisation skills
- Assist Lead Engineer, as required
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and be customer focused
- Must be prepared to adhere to the client security and confidentiality requirements
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Ability to work on own or as part of the client’s team
To be discussed at interview.