Brief Details of Position
An opportunity has arisen for an Administrator at the Newmarket branch to work alongside a team of 8 other administrators, reporting to the Administration Manager. All applicants must have previous administration experience, have the ability to multi task and use their own initiative.
Duties to include but not limited to :-
- To provide dedicated payment application and administration on various contracts.
- Prepare draft invoices for completed works in accordance with the contract financial procedures as detailed within the contract quality plan.
- Manage the payment application process via in-house system & client systems
- Provide assistance in the preparation of quotation, budget estimates and tenders if required.
- Maintain accurate records pertaining to all financial procedures in accordance with the company QA procedures.
- Ensure regular reviews are conducted of WIP reports and financial accounts, highlighting jobs over 60 days that are complete but not yet under application of identified as comprehensive.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports as required
- Provide administration support for Contract Managers for financial queries.
- Manage accurate filing system.
- Working knowledge of timesheets and assist with input when required.
- To deal with client telephone. Flexible approach to all telephone queries, to deal with and then pass on to the appropriate person.
- Financial adjustment, if necessary, to wrongly booked items.
- To be aware of financial profit, to analyze and report any failures to Contract Manager.
- General administration duties requested by the Administration Manager or Contract Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in Facilities Maintenance sector
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi-task
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Must possess a positive attitude
To be discussed at interview.