Technical Field Manager (GWR Central Region)
Brief Details of Position
A full time vacancy has arisen for a Technical Field Manager to join our team working at our Bristol Office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Field Manager to further develop their career within a National Business.
Main Responsibilities and Duties to include:
- To lead the Maintenance and reactive service delivery for the Central region GWR stations.
- To act as the main point of contact for the Client for all issues relating to operational performance & profitability on the Station’s
- To identify opportunities for Integral to add more value to providing additional/alternative services and methods of delivery
- Assist with Business Development of the stations.
- To ensure strict adherence to Integral and GWR policies and procedures and provide continuous improvement & evaluation of internal and external procedures and processes.
- To drive best practice throughout the portfolio
- Manage sub-contractors performance
- To provide technical competence & innovation to ensure delivery of 'Best Service'
- Fully support the Senior TFM and Operations Manager in the operational and financial delivery of Business Unit for Area
- Ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with current Health & Safety, Environmental legislation and ACOP
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Management of engineering resource levels to meet needs of the business and contract SLA’s
- Day to Day management of engineering team for the Depot sites
- Conduct Team Meetings at regularly interviews, to include delivery of Tool Box talks
- Carry out H&S and Sub-contractor management audits
- Management of escalations in support the Call Centre
- • Management of WIP in association Branch
- Action of Management Information
- Management Client liaison/Relationship
- To identify and report business development opportunities
- Carry out staff appraisals
- Performance management of engineering teams
- Management of HR issues in accordance with company procedure
- Work within an ‘out of hours’ duty manager roster
- Pro-actively develops relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Pro-actively develops relationships with Customer Service Centre Helpdesk Team to achieve and exceed clients SLA’s
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience within the commercial building maintenance sector and or railway industry.
- Previous experience within a similar team leadership role
- Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of H&S & best practice (ideally with IOSH qualification)
- Service, Maintenance & Installation expertise
- Excellent time management, communication & organisational skills
- A flexible in your approach to working hours & self - motivated
- The ability to demonstrate experience and competence for Managing a mobile field team
- The ability to demonstrate strategic planning and deployment abilities
- Familiarity with Statutory & HSE compliance
- An understanding of predictive maintenance methods
- Management and / or building services qualifications or apprenticeship.
To be discussed at interview.