Customer Service Coordinator
Brief Details of Position
A full time vacancy has arisen for a Customer Services Operator within the Warrington Office, reporting to the Team Leader. The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Inputting of reactive calls onto in-house & client systems.
- Issuing jobs to Engineers.
- Categorising & resourcing correct labour resource according to geographical need.
- Handling calls from clients, engineers and suppliers with regards to ongoing reactive or PPM work.
- Issuing Electronic Purchase Orders within assigned spend values.
- Providing cover for other team members during periods of sickness and annual leave.
- Working closely with Team Leaders, Customer Support Supervisor, Customer Support Manager, Contract Managers and engineers.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- IT Literacy
- Must have previous experience within a Customer Service environment
- Ability to develop good understanding of Customers Business
- Good communication/organisational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the Building Services Industry
- Able to deal with multiple priorities with maximum results.
This is a hands-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and also work well with the Contract Manager/Administrator. Must be a conscientious and reliable team player along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To be discussed at interview.