Mobile Electrical Engineer
Brief Details of Position
To operate within the maintenance team as a Mobile Electrical Service Engineer carrying out planned and reactive works covering the PL postcode.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices and attend tool box talks
- Comply with specific Contract, work department and Company procedures at all times
- Complete a weekly timesheet and submit in accordance with Company procedures
- Maintain accurate records of works done and expenditure, using this information to report to the Supervisor as required.
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. labour planning and ordering of materials.
- Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines.
- Take ownership of the clients’ needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship
- Be proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra works
- Operate Integral QA procedures and maintain clear and legible records as required
- Be available to attend emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required
- To form part of the outside of normal working hours Call out rota
- Co-ordinate and manage all subcontractors activity relating to works undertaken
- Ensure compliance with safe systems of work, risk assessments, method statements etc. and all relevant documentation is adhered to in accordance with company health and
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Relevant Electrical qualifications 17th Edition.
- Fixed wire test and inspection to BS 7671
- Broad Knowledge of building services
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Good general knowledge is required with the ability to reason.
- Ability to liaise with management & workforce.
- Ability to act on own initiative.
- Full Clean Driving licence.
- Ability to work planned over time.
- Required to become part of the out of hours on call rota
- Required to complete all relevant paperwork as required by Integral and update using mobile device.
- Sound level of administration and organisational skills
- Minimum 2 years practical experience within Air Conditioning industry
- Commitment to providing a high quality service to our customer
- High standard of workmanship
- Proactive approach to all tasks undertaken
This is a hands-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach, to undertake all tasks required. A conscientious and reliable team player and someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To be discussed at interview.