Mobile Security Technician
Brief Details of Position
A Security Technician is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for a Security Technician to be mobile within the M25.
Goals and Objectives:
- To provide first line service/maintenance support to all the company & third party products in use, when called upon to do so.
- To provide Project Engineering functions from initial survey, through installation to commissioning and customer handover
- To participate in an out of hours callout rota.
- Carry out Corrective and Preventative Maintenance on, CCTV, Intruder Alarm and Access Control systems in accordance with relevant company procedures, engineer instructions and specific system requirements.
- Ensure that if installed system differs from the specification that the relevant documentation is complete and brought to the Supervisor / Management attention.
- Project Engineering functions for new systems in accordance with specified standards and codes of practice.
- Ensure all site working areas are left clean and tidy.
- Ensure Client satisfaction in all aspects of installation, maintenance and service and to project a high level of quality customer service at all times.
- Ensure relevant documentation is fully completed in an accurate and timely manner, including timesheets, work reports, service reports expense claims and site documentation.
- Ensure all Company property is used and maintained in the proper manner, including tools, ladders, PPE and company vehicle.
- To be available to participate in a standby call out rota.
- To adhere to all company policies, procedures, regulations and client requirements.
- To conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures.
- Fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, Cardinal Rules, Risk Assessment Method Statement (RAMS),
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Good basic education and ideally a relevant qualification in the electrical /electronic industry.
- Alternatively able to demonstrate an in depth knowledge through assessment.
- Good standard of IT skills. (Computer Literate).
- High level of Customer Service experience.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Sound technical knowledge in the following disciplines:, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm.
- Field Service Experience
Personal Qualities and Behaviours:
- Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Ability to work on own initiative & as part of a team.
- The ability to operate effectively under pressure in rapidly changing Environments & circumstances
- Flexible – able to successfully accept and implement change.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to encourage, negotiate and motivate others to achieve objectives
- Well organised and disciplined.
- Be available to participate in a standby rota as & when required, typically 1 week on in 4
To be discussed at interview.