Brief Details of Position
A vacancy has arisen for a Contract Manager to manage static/mobile maintenance and reactive teams on a day-to-day basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the Operations Manager with service delivery and performance management.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure all sites under remit are compliant not just to legislation, but to client & contract specifications.
- Establish and monitor the operational service level to ensure contract KPI’s are achieved.
- Ensure that a consistent level of service delivery is provided across each Integral premises in the Region.
- Development of client relationship with Integral.
- Innovative management to meet changing business or operational circumstances.
- General support and advice concerning contract issues and a strong understanding of contract details.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission and payment of financial applications.
- Effective management of invoicing process.
- Work in progress maintain profit levels.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Full understanding of Contract SLA’s, KPI’s And P+L.
- Contract induction and training.
- Attendance of internal and external meetings as required.
- Quality Plan management.
- Evaluation of installed systems and design in conjunction with the operations team.
- Analysis of any service failures and resilient remedial works put in place.
- Management of design & change processes.
- Data and record management.
- Overall performance management reviews to include SLA and KPI compliance.
- Client perception audit management.
- Internal audits of resource management, security vetting procedures, training, communication and adherence to PPM programme.
- HV and defined LV compliance and AP role.
- Health & Safety and Environmental compliance.
- Innovation management.
- Management of annual periodic programme for site audits.
- Management of action plans to implement any improvement initiatives.
- Produce monthly compliance report.
- Asset management compliance.
- Contingency planning.
- Co-ordination of statutory inspections.
- Review of monthly call-outs and call priorities, identifying any trends and ensuring compliance with calls matrix.
- Sub-contractor management, compliance, performance reviews, training and audits.
- Recruitment and subsequent management of the skill base to support the contract from direct engineers, to suppliers & sub-contractors in line with Integral Policies.
- Undertaking routine audits of engineer’s times, site attendance & managing productivity.
- To take part in the Managers Duty Escalation Rota. To be available for contingency & disaster recovery planning.
- To authorise invoices and to manage the site budgets.
To be discussed at interview.