Brief Details of Position
A vacancy has arisen for a Contract Supervisor to manage static/mobile maintenance and reactive teams on a day-to-day basis, and to provide support to the Contracts Manager with service delivery and performance management.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure all sites under remit are compliant not just to legislation, but to client & contract specifications.
- Establish and monitor the operational service level to ensure contract KPI’s are achieved
- To assist the Contracts Manager in ensuring a consistent level of service delivery is provided across each Integral premises in the Region
- Development of client relationship with Integral
- Innovative management to meet changing business or operational circumstances
- General support and advice concerning contract issues and a strong understanding of contract details.
- Ensure site logbooks and electronic documentation are up to date and available ready for external auditing.
- To ensure jobs are attended productively and that any issues are resolved swiftly.
- To attend monthly KPI meetings with the client(s) and to discuss & submit financial applications & contract summaries
- To prepare & submit small works quotations
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Full understanding of Contract requirements.
- Contract monitoring and staff / engineering training
- Attendance of internal and external meetings as required
- Evaluation of installed systems and design in conjunction with the operations team
- Analysis of any service failures and resilient remedial works put in place.
- Data and record management, on site and at the regional office.
- Overall performance management reviews to include SLA and KPI compliance
- Client site audit management
- Internal audits of resource management, security vetting procedures, training, communication and adherence to PPM programme
- HV and defined LV compliance and AP role.
- Site Health & Safety and Environmental compliance
- Innovation management
- Annual periodic programme for site audits
- To implement any improvement initiatives
- Produce monthly compliance report
- Asset management compliance
- Contingency planning
- Co-ordination and supervising of statutory inspections
- Management of monthly call-out rota
- Sub-contractor site supervision, compliance, performance RAM’s etc..
- Recruitment of the engineering resource to support the contract from direct engineers, to suppliers & sub-contractors in line with Integral Policies.
- Undertaking routine audits of engineer’s times, site attendance & managing productivity.
- To take part in the Duty Escalation Rota. To be available for contingency & disaster recovery planning.
To be discussed at interview.