Static Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Brief Details of Position
This person will be responsible for providing operational support to the Facilities Manager in providing an effective and efficient Handyman/Porter service. They will be required to work 8 hours per day (excluding lunch) during normal operational hours of between 08:00 – 17:00 on a shift rota basis.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Perform reactive maintenance duties, within his/hers capabilities, in a safe and effective manner.
- Perform the agreed Trust duties, such as unblocking toilets, deliveries, minor repairs in a safe and effective manner.
- Assist the Facilities Manager in delivering the Handyman/Porter services.
- Carry out snow and ice clearance as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Good DIY skills
Essential Personal Aptitudes and Skills:
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Have a flexible approach towards the working day.
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role
- Must have good DIY experience
- A flexible attitude
- Ideally live local to Aldershot as a call out system is operated
- The successful applicant will also be required to undertake and obtain a DBS check (at Integral's cost) during the first month of commencement of employment.
To be discussed at interview.