Foot Mobile Engineer
Brief Details of Position
Reporting to a Contract Manager, the Mobile Maintenance Engineer is responsible for completing the Repairs and Maintenance to the plant of various properties to agreed timescales.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance in accordance with the company’s PPM and task schedules.
- Undertake PPM activity in a quality, professional manner.
- Production of technical and situational reports as required.
- Proactively use the technology systems given to you so that the Company can be compliant with its contractual obligations at all times
- Carry out the works requested in a professional and proactive manner at all times
- To communicate clearly and effectively with the rest of the team and clients at all times.
- Participation in the call out rota.
- Writing activity reports in line with Company procedures accurately and timely.
- Proactively assisting the management team to produce quotations by giving accurate and good quality information where extra works are identified
- Attending team meetings/briefings as requested at all times
- Provide resident site cover for holiday and sickness as required in order for the Company to fulfil its contractual obligations. This may be at very short notice
- To provide accurate time sheet information weekly and on time
- To ensure that the Company is presented in a good light at all times.
- To escalate any major site issues or incidents to your line manager asap once noticed.
- To manage Integral sub-contractors whilst working on site
- Undertake reactive maintenance works as directed by the Help Desk and/or management team
- Understand and be aware of the requirements of all relevant Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality legislation and are equally aware of their own roles and responsibilities within the Company.
- Actively participate in the health and safety processes required under the Company policies and procedures on portfolio including, but not limited to, accident investigation, reporting, risk assessments and auditing
- Ensure that all materials and equipment are handled, stored and used with due regard to the relevant Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Any other reasonable instruction from the Contract Manager or his Line Managers.
- Co-operating with the company to allow it to fulfil its moral and legal duties and obligations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Carrying out Reactive and PPM Maintenance
- Meeting the contract KPIs
- Adhering to and working within the parameters of Integral’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Close liaison with the helpdesk to provide status updates.
- Submitting the appropriate paperwork and documentation as required.
To be discussed at interview.