Help Desk Contracts Administrator (MB)
Brief Details of Position
The post holder will manage the Help Desk and Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system and will provide a comprehensive support service in terms of ensuring all reactive calls are logged daily and list of assets for each contract are updated on the CAFM system, scheduling PPM in line with SLA and relevant legislative requirements, issuing of PPM job cards, updating the system with all completed jobs. Also the issue of performance reports, which includes jobs completed in time, outstanding and overdue.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Log calls/jobs on the helpdesk system. Calls/jobs may be received by telephone, email or in person.
- Allocate work orders/purchase orders to directly employed maintenance team and/or supply chain.
- Take ownership of the PPM schedule & Reactive Maintenance jobs thus ensuring that all tasks are completed in line with the service requirements.
- Liaise and follow up with sub-contractors & in-house staff
- Ensure tasks are completed in line with the PPM planner & SLA’s/KPI’s
- Data base is maintained in terms of current specialist subcontractors i.e. contact details etc.
- Tracking job progress against pre-determined KPI’s including maximum allowable response and rectification times and implementing escalation procedures.
- Report back to clients and contract staff on job progress and close out.
- Updating asset history with works record sheets.
- Uploading and amendment asset information as held in the helpdesk and CAFM system
- Ensure data in respect of time, materials and contactors’ costs (in respect of completed PPM jobs) are recorded onto the CAFM System.
- Assist Managers with implementing procedural changes and training, including the production and maintenance of required documentation.
- Maintain an effective filing system for all documentation related to the CAFM System, not limited to performance reports on jobs completed in time, outstanding and overdue.
- Any general administrative duties as may be reasonably required by the management.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Advanced skills in spreadsheets and database applications
- Use of CAFM system or equivalent system
- Extensive administration/coordination
- Dealing with high volumes of calls/emails as per SLA and meeting tight deadlines
- Working within the maintenance business
- Proven working knowledge of Help Desk/CAFM system
Personal Aptitudes & Skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with people at all levels of the company and build trust and relationships with customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
- Can work flexible hours to meet local deadlines.
- Complies with Integral’s HR standards
To be discussed at interview.