Brief Details of Position
A vacancy has arisen for a practical individual to work as a Mobile Fabric Engineer. The post-holder will also need to be self-motivating. They will be responsible for carrying out reactive works across the Birmingham branch’s contact portfolio, and will also be required to liaise and coordinate works with our approved contractors. A good understanding of Building Fabric Services, being well presented at all times and competent to provide technical advice when required to do so.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To carry out reactive maintenance repairs across various contracts.
- To assess and order parts and equipment necessary for individual tasks.
- To work to recognised industry standards at all times.
- To participate in flexible working hours and out-of-hours emergency cover as required by the contract.
- To undertake training as required to perform the duties of the role, including health and safety courses and further trade development, to maintain current knowledge and professional qualifications (Continued Professional Development).
- To assist other trades as/when required.
- To undertake any other duties as directed by Managers within the remit of the role.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Trade Background & Qualifications.
- Extensive Knowledge in building fabric services.
- Extensive Knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Ability to act on own initiative.
- Full clean driving license.
This is a mobile role and you will be required to travel to various sites within the Leicester area as and when required. This would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The successful applicant will also be required to undertake and obtain an Enhanced DBS (CRB) check (at Integral's cost) during the first month of commencement of employment. You will also need to participate in an out of hours on call rota.
To be discussed at interview.