HVAC Pump Engineer
Brief Details of Position
Full responsibility for all field service activities carried out on the HVAC & Waste Water pumps, ensuring all service visits are carried out within customer expectations and SLA’s. Working to maintain the customer retention. Carry out service (PPM) and repair HVAC Pumps ensuring excellent customer service. Leading by example in completing all service calls to the highest standard.
- Provide and deliver a service in line with customer expectations.
- Network and liaise with customers satisfaction
- Ensure all completed jobs are carried out in a professional and timely manner
- Actively demonstrate at all time the provision of a professional and efficient service to both internal and external customer, minimising the risk of liability to our customers and company
- Co-ordinate with the Service Centre when field based issues arise.
- Ensure compliance to certification is adhered to
- Ensure engineers reports are completed in the correct way
- Report/escalate any issues that may be detrimental to the business to the service manager
- To work to KPI’s that are attainable and relative to the business and monitor individuals’ performance against them.
- Be proactive & interact with all parts of the company and customers to upsell products and the company
- Other related activities as required from time to time by line manager
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Essential Skills, Experience & Requirements
- Practical experience of being a service engineer in a similar industry
- Electrical background
- Pumps & Controls
Vehicle will be provided Grade
Trade references will be required
To be discussed at interview.