Commercial/Domestic Mobile Gas Service Engineer
Brief Details of Position
The work will involve PPM, fault finding, reactive and breakdowns, quoting for repair and remedial works to various types of boilers and heating system.
Applicant should have ACS Commercial and Domestic qualifications with relevant commercial experience. The applicant must have a good all-round knowledge and understanding of HVCA plant and would be expected to assist with various reactive and PPM tasks, as well as core combustion skills.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- COCN1 or CODNCO1 (Core Commercial Gas Safety)
- CDGA1 (Commercial Direct Fired Heating Appliances)
- CIGA1 (Commercial Indirect Fire Heating Appliances and Equipment)
- CORT1 (Commercial Radiant Tube Heaters)
- ICPN1 (First Fix Commercial Pipework)
- TPCP1 (Tightness Testing and Purging to IGE/UP/1)
- TPCP1A (Tightness Testing and Purging to IGE/UP/1A)
- CCN1 or COCDN1 (Core Domestic Gas Safety
- CENWAT (Domestic Central Heating/Water Heaters)
- CPA1 (Combustion Performance Analyser)
- Excellent gas knowledge complete with an industry recognised qualification
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Good fault diagnostic skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation skills
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
This is a hands-on role for an individual who thrives on own initiatives and adopts a proactive approach in undertaking all required tasks. The successful applicant must be a conscientious and reliable team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To be discussed at interview.