Brief Details of Position
Full time position has arisen for an Electrical Engineer, work is site based in Bradford.
- Take ownership of the client’s needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship
- Comply with specific Contract, work department and Company procedures at all times
- Be available to attend emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required
- Completion of Electrical planned preventive maintenance and reactive call outs, including fault finding, on various retail and commercial premises. This will also include minor installation works.
- Be part of an on call rota covering call outs outside of normal working hours.
- Ability to be flexible in working hours as overtime maybe required depending on business needs.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with health, safety and environmental quality
- Maintain accurate site records
- Operate Integral QA procedures and maintain clear and legible records as required
Health & Safety
- Ensure compliance with safe systems of work, risk assessments, method statements etc. and all relevant documentation is adhered to in accordance with company health and safety policy.
- Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices and attend tool box talks.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Desirable qualification & Skills:
- C&G Electrical Qualification – Part 1 & 2 or equivalent.
- IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition
- C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing (desirable)
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of other trades i.e HVAC/Plumbing/Fire Alarm systems/BMS
To be discussed at interview.