Brief Details of Position
This is a key position focused on growing the company’s Security recurring revenue services, securing Security Systems Maintenance & Monitoring within a defined geographical sales area thereby creating long term sustainable growth.
The role is responsible for selling Security Services including the company’s Security’s competitive maintenance packages to both existing and prospective customers; specifically targeting and winning competitor service contracts.
This role will have responsibility for sourcing new business and maximizing opportunities from the existing client base within a defined geographical area, selling security services.
This role will support the London management team in developing and driving forward a clear service revenue growth strategy aimed at supporting the business wide goals of increasing the overall contract portfolio within the London systems market.
The purpose of the role is to generate recurring revenue from new and existing customers by selling a compelling proposition to switch customers from their current Security services supplier to the company Security.
- Achieve weekly & monthly sales and activity targets
- Target third party service takeovers i.e. new or existing customers who do not have the full suite of the company Security Services, providing regulatory advice and solutions for customers Security requirements.
- Gain new business via the existing customer database
- Manage a pipeline of outstanding quotations to ensure monthly targets are met – as directed by the Area Sales Manager & close sales profitably.
- Target regional multiple site prospects within your defined geographical area.
- Regularly network with local engineers on prospect opportunities
- Accurately prepare and present contracts and associated paperwork to prospective clients.
- Assist engineers and customer service teams to ensure customer service satisfaction and dispute resolution.
- Respond to all customer enquiries as per their expectation or agreed SLA
- Regularly complete and adhere to an individual sales plan, activity report and accurate sales forecast within the timescales required
- Attend all meetings, tele-appointment sessions and training courses deemed to be necessary by the Company
Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures.
Be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures.
Fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, Cardinal Rules, and Risk Assessment Method Statement (RAMS).
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Innovation
- Business Judgement
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Developing Talent
- Focus On Results
- Forward Thinking
- Strategic Leadership
- Evidence of successful sales experience from within a target driven environment.
- As a service based seller, a consultative sales approach is required and therefore a knowledge or understanding of service contracts would be advantageous.
- Experience in face to face B2B customer negotiations.
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- UK Driving License preferred but not essential
Personal Qualities and Behaviours:
- Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate resilience, stamina and aptitude required for new business sales.
- Be a proven self-starter with confidence and self-belief in own ability to identify and sell to new customers.
- Demonstrate commitment, willingness and enthusiasm to work hard and efficiently to produce the activity levels required to meet and exceed targets
- Strive for results whilst working within defined procedures and under clear direction.
- Possess excellent engagement skills with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Present a smart and professional appearance.
To be discussed at interview.