Brief Details of Position
Following a review of our operation within the Bristol office we are looking to appoint an Operations Manager responsible for the Bristol, Central, and South Coast area.
Main duties include:-
- Overall responsibility and main point of contact for the Branch area of operation, for all issues relating to operational performance and P&L
- Business development for the region, working closely with the regions BDM to meet growth targets
- Establish strong client relationships and provide innovative management solutions that adds value
- Provide excellent leadership skills and have the ability to motivate people
- Hard Services technical qualification & knowledge with the ability to communicate and provide solutions on all aspects of FM
A full job description is available on request.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience of Leadership, good communication skills and IT literacy
- Building Services qualified with previous management experience
- Competent working knowledge of facilities maintenance
- Minimum of 5 years previous Managerial experience
- Sound level of administration and organisational skills
- Understanding of Quality assurance management systems
- Understanding of Health & safety Standard operating procedures
- Competent IT skills
To be discussed at interview.