Brief Details of Position
A vacancy has arisen for a strong Operations Director to manage the P & L, operations processes and Health and Safety for the Maintenance Division of Integral UK Ltd turning over £50m in the Midlands and East Anglia region. To ensure the effective day to day running of the business; monitor and improve processes, develop people and management of the commercial activity of the division. Interface with clients and understand their needs. Be responsible for and promote Health & Safety and Environmental policies of the company as described below.
- Management of the operations of Integral UK Ltd in the Midlands and East Anglia.
- To provide an interface between each branch.
- Customer liaison and retention.
- To prepare the business for continued growth.
- Successful management of commercial issues.
- Successful management of P & L of the business.
- Advise and lead on technical matters.
- Manage and where necessary improve business processes and procedures.
- Support the implementation and adoption of our new MIS
- Manage the resultant change as we continue to modernise and automate.
- Operate at all levels within business environments.
- Work within a senior team structure.
- Work towards the integration of the region into a larger operation.
- Support other parts of the business.
- Encourage team working across all disciplines
- Support and provide best advice on tender/bids.
- Advise and support the Regional Director.
- To work with and promote the Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Critical Performance Measures (CPM’s / Objectives)
- Financial performance
- Health and Safety, Environmental performance
- Operational performance
To be discussed at interview.