Assistant Regional Facilities Manager
Brief Details of Position
A full-time vacancy has arisen for an Assistant Regional Facilities Manager for commercial contracts, predominantly for health properties, within the Barnsley area. The role will report to the Regional Facilities Manager. Hard FM Services.
The role will include:
- First line management responsibility for static and mobile FM teams.
- Ensuring implementation of PPM for Hard FM services to standards.
- Aid the Regional FM Manager with financial control.
- Reacting to calls from clients, engineers and suppliers with regards to ongoing reactive or PPM work.
- Support the Regional FM Manager in all aspects of delivering the FM service contract.
- Attend client meetings
- Providing cover for other team members during periods of sickness and annual leave
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- IT Literacy in MS Excel and Word
- Flexible approach to work
- Good communication/organisational skills
- Communicator at all levels
- Knowledge and understanding of Building Services with;
- Commercial awareness
- Able to deal with multiple priorities with maximum results
- A technical qualification or background would be an advantage
- BIFM membership or similar an advantage
This is a hand-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and also work well with all levels of staff. Must be a conscientious and reliable team player along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To be discussed at interview.