Help Desk Scheduler Operator
Brief Details of Position
We are offering an excellent opportunity for highly enthusiastic and motivated person to join our maintenance helpdesk team to be responsible for planning and scheduling engineers’ dairies and providing timely updates on both internal and clients’ systems. Operating effectively to ensure that all clients’ service level agreements are constantly met. It is essential that all applicants have previous industry experience. Please note that the normal working hours for this post is 10:00-19:00.
Please note: This is NOT an IT Helpdesk role
Main duties will include:
- Categorising and resourcing the correct engineer based on skills set and proximity to work location.
- Handling telephone and email queries from clients and engineers on outstanding and on-going work orders.
- Liaising with other branch members with regard to queries on purchase orders, thresholds and call-out responses
- Recording reactive maintenance calls onto a computerized system.
- Working on Vixen (internal system) and Clients’ systems.
- Constantly updating systems and clients throughout the day
- To cover Holiday/Sickness for colleagues
- Assist other team members when required
- Ensure accurate and timely allocation of work requests from clients to meet service level agreements.
- Working to tight deadlines and targets provided by management in accordance with contract requirements
- Any other duties requested by the Helpdesk Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- An excellent level of IT literacy - Word, Excel and Outlook- with an ability to quickly learn in-house systems
- Ability to manage own work load by effectively prioritising and multi-tasking
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), must be confident and courteous on the telephones and be able to communicate at all levels
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Customer service oriented with focus on the success of the business
- People person yet resilient and assertive with proactive and positive attitude
- Effective problem solving & organisational skills
- An excellent attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate good knowledge of facilities services
- Previous experience within a Helpdesk/call centre environment
- Previous scheduling experience, excellent typing skills
- A good geographical knowledge of London and the South East
To be discussed at interview.