A JLL company
Integral UK were appointed to carry out the design, installation and commissioning of the MEP services for the new 462 room student accommodation at Northampton University.
The project consists of 462 ensuite student rooms built in flat clusters, complete with a kitchen and social space serving each group of rooms.
Scope of works:
- Street lighting and external building
- Access control
- LED lighting
- Self test emergency lighting
- Refuge systems
- Mains incomers — LV electric
- Water & telecom
- Including all liaison with utilities
- External electrical power &
ancillary distribution sanitary and public health Domestic
- Water services rainwater harvesting
- Fire alarms
- Lighting and emergency lighting
- Lightning protection
Hello! Welcome to our new web site. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 11 (and earlier) versions.
Please upgrade your Internet Explorer browser to a newer version.
As an alternative, you can use either of the options below to browse the site:
- Use Google Chrome browser. Here is the download link.
- Use Firefox browser. Here is the download link.